POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Confining an object to within an sPatch object : Re: Confining an object to within an sPatch object Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Confining an object to within an sPatch object
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jan 2000 11:17:22
Message: <388dcc92@news.povray.org>
Possibly I suppose, although I've only used a separate object for water pools
(except for a stream I did once).  I'd think you would need a real long "life"
for the spray to get it to collect.  I haven't had much success in keeping the
fake liquid around very long but with a continual flow I would think so.

Bob

"The "D"" <the### [at] netzeronet> wrote in message

I was planing on using that for spray any way. Will it also do the water in the
basin?